VCCS - Top Ten Classic Rock Hits (Volume Two)


If you have been reading this blog for any period of time you know that one of my favorite ways to pass time is creating playlists. Over the past decade I must have created hundreds of them. Why I keep making the these over and over is a mystery even to me, but I keep making them, deleting them, and making new ones. 

A few weeks ago I began creating yet another mega playlist that I entitled VCCS which stands for Vinyl - Cassette - CD - Streaming. It's a list that reflects my own personal experience with rock music. The list should probably have began with an "R" for radio, but I decided to go with the music that I actually owned on vinyl records. The progression of course then went to cassette tapes (because you couldn't play an LP in a Walkman) then CDs and now via streaming services like iHeart and Spotify.

So I invite you to take this journey along with me and enjoy listening to VCCS:

On a side note I have also opened my own record store via a partnership with Amazon called Classic Rock Record Shop. There are only a few items in there, but I will be adding more soon. You can check that out here - Classic Rock Record Shop

10 - Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind

9. Boston - More Than a Feeling

8. Bob Welch - Sentimental Lady

7. Steely Dan - Peg

6. Rod Stewart - Maggie May

5. Foreigner - Urgent

4. Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down

 3. Blondie - The Tide Is High

2. Rush - Red Barchetta

1. Boz Scaggs - Lowdown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandoned Louisiana - The Pirate's Cove Water Park / Resort in Iowa

Abandoned Louisiana - The Old Hightower Family Home in Dodson

Tracing The Rock Island Railroad Through Lecompte, Louisiana